8.18.2008

Jes & Dave are married!

I met Jes and Dave first while doing their engagement portraits, and they were such a great laid-back couple, I was excited to shoot their wedding. Jes was all smiles all day - so photogenic. And what a kiss! They were married August 9, 2008 at the Denver Tennis Pavillion. Rain threatened all day, but it never fell so we were able to do some portraits in the gardens after the ceremony.


Dave needed help getting dressed, and his groomsmen got right to it.






Someone's flash lit up Jes and her dad perfectly while I was trying to get a different shot from outside through the window. Thanks for the help!
Luckily, no one was hurt in the catching of the bouquet.


I've been traveling and shooting since my last post, so much more soon to follow from other events.

No comments: